Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last kick at summer

So after camp and a few days of training the weekend came and after a late Friday night I went to bed in hopes that I would be able to get up and make the club ride on Saturday morning but no avail. I rode Saturday, but I was slow and stupid on the bike.


Got home and we decided to go tubing and have a bbq with some good friends. It was in my estimation the last good day of the summer without something else going on so we decided to take advantage.


Sunday, I considered dong the club ride but again there was lot's to do around the house so I decided to get the Armstrong service course set up. I put up hooks for wheels and put new hooks up for the bike as the other ones were bending etc.


I also patched the front of the garage floor with quickcrete and so far so good. The holes were getting big.


Aly finished the living room on Sunday and hung the clocks and pictures etc etc. The house is pretty much 100% redone from top to bottom and ready for cross season.


Specifically I have one set up tubulars to glue up, some new super sekret tubs on Ambrosio Nemesis wheelset. :)


Monday I went to yoga and really felt the effect of tubing with sore muscles but wasn't bad at the club ride tonight.


Working on a new training program etc with a new coach, so lot's to digest.
Ah well back to work at 10 pm at night of course. :)

No comments: