Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cycle-Smart.com Cross Camp

I wrote some entries on how the Cycle-Smart Cross Camp was for me personally, but over the weekend I had time to observe the coaches at Cycle-Smart and think about how good they are with their brand and customer service and how that mirrored what I do at my software company.


I've long extolled the virtue of providing good, fast high quality support is what helps us increase the quality of our software products and remain in business. Being accessible, providing good information in well written articles and explaining complex topics in a clear and concise manner goes a long way.


Adam Myerson clearly gets this and is accessible and provides great information in a well written manner all on the cycle-smart web site. It was interesting to hear the emotion in his voice during cross camp. It is obvious that he gives a damn about providing high quality coaching in a sport that he lives and breathes daily. That my friends is a recipe for success both from you as a client and for Cycle-Smart.


I've decided to give them a try for the next 12 weeks or so. My biggest problem is maintaining form throughout the season and I am hoping they can help me with that. I've just started the process but no idea what to expect for me. Aly is already coached by them but I decided to give it a go myself.


In any case if you're looking for coaching or a great cyclocross camp then I highly recommend the Cycle-Smart camp.

No comments: