Monday, October 10, 2011

Venue will stay course will change.

So I'm currently under the impression that the Venue for Nationals will stay the same but that the course will be changed using the "upper" section of the park, details to come apparently.


I still think parking will be a bit of a nightmare and this impacts people with young families and logistics but so be it.


I suppose I should have just quietly made my complaints about the course and venue, however, the "tech guide" was published as it was and that was the course. If I had heard on the quiet that the course was what it was, I would have quietly given my opinion. Since the information was out there, I e-mailed those who have some sort of say.


What is at issue is whether or not I want to go. There are a lot of options out there all of which we have fun at, and given last year and the logistics of parking and traffic etc, meh.

No comments: